Dix Six – One Down, Five to Go

Michelle Malkin reports that one of the Fort Dix jihadists has plead guilty. It is important to note that this is the one that supplied and trained the others with guns. He may not be the ring leader, however he is the facilitator. Additionally notice how the Fourth Estate has pretty much brushed this story under the rug along with the Florida Fireworks Kids…

Now let’s hope the prosecution doesn’t pull a spain and acquite the rest of these terrorists.

Fort Dix Six update: Gun supplier pleads guilty

By Michelle Malkin  •  October 31, 2007 11:24 AM

Newhouse News Service reports the latest development in the Fort Dix Six jihadi plot:

A Monroe Township supermarket worker accused of arming a band of immigrant Muslims intent on attacking Fort Dix will plead guilty today to weapons charges, his attorney said.

Agron Abdullahu of Collings Lakes in Atlantic County will admit to conspiring to help illegal immigrants obtain or possess weapons, federal public defender Richard Coughlin said. The crime carries a maximum term of five years, but his attorneys previously have said the federal guidelines for the crime suggest a sentence of less than two years.

Abdullahu’s decision to plead guilty is not expected to drastically alter the case. Since his arrest with the others in May, prosecutors have emphasized Abdullahu was not accused of participating in the overarching plot to kill U.S. soldiers. And, his attorney said, he is not cooperating with investigators.

A 24-year-old ethnic Albanian who fled Kosovo in 1999, Abdullahu settled with his family in Buena Vista and worked at a local ShopRite. As a legal U.S. resident, he was the only defendant capable of buying guns. Prosecutors say he helped train the others at a firing range in northeast Pennsylvania in 2006 and 2007.

Look for the CAIR types to downplay or ignore this guilty plea. They’ll seize on Abdullahu’s lawyers’ spin that he had nothing to do with the jihadi designs.

I remind you of Abdullahu’s lovely sentiments about our FBI:

Drawings found in the prison cell of a man suspected of plotting to attack Fort Dix suggest that he wants to seek revenge against FBI agents and should remain in custody, prosecutors said Monday.

The drawings—include one with the letters “FBI” and a gun pointing to them—are another reason that Agron Abdullahu should not be released from custody as he awaits trial, the U.S. Attorney’s Office said in legal documents filed Monday.

Abdullahu seemed to be thinking about “seeking revenge against the FBI agents who caused him to be imprisoned in the first place,” they wrote. “Releasing Abdullahu now would not only endanger the community at large, but also the agents who investigated this case.”

Guards at the Federal Detention Center in Philadelphia found the FBI drawing and another in the one-person cell where Abdullahu is being held.

The other drawing was of the phrase—”Rainca Kosava UCK.” Prosecutors contend that it refers to the Kosovo Liberation Army, which they say has links to some terrorist groups. Authorities said Abdullahu admitted to drawing the graffiti and explained that “Rainca” was the town where he was born.

The government said the drawings were etched with the screw from a light switch plate onto the door of Abdullahu’s cell.

Just a poor, oppressed, misunderstood soul…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: